io.js and node.js core merged
long term support LTS
new stable line every 6 months, one in october, one in april each year.
includes a V8 update, so some add-ons may take time to catch up to the new API changes.
Wait, Node 4.1!
Is is really cheaper to build the tool yourself?
- Saved Tab State, so you no longer have to re-open files you had open in a previous session
- Added GoLang error highlighting
- Added the Heroku Toolbelt to the Ruby on Rails, Django, io.js, Laravel, Meteor, Node.js, PHP, and Wordpress templates
- Added ability to change the font-size in the editor
- The IDE now removes trailing whitespaces on save
- Tons of performance improvements including improved previewing speed and reduced latency
- Launched the beta of our API for educational organizations.
Eight Terminal Utilities Every OS X Command Line User Should Know